Have you been looking to further explore your yoga practice with one-on-one instruction, in the comfort of your own home? Join me for a private 75-minute yoga classes for you and your loved ones online or in-person! All yoga classes will be a flat rate (details below) and open to as many of your friends and family as can fit in your space! I will come to you, either online or in person, and guide you through a personally created yoga class, starting and ending with a sung mantra or chant! I can’t wait to practice with you and look forward to seeing you on the mat soon!
🕉 In-person classes will be held at your home or preferred location (within 20miles of Fort Collins, CO). Permission to use location must be secured by you prior to class date. I will provide a 75-minute guided class, beginning and ending with a sung mantra or chant. Classes will be open to all levels of practice and can include modifications for true beginners or injuries. Participants are encouraged to have their own mats and access to any props they may need for their own practice (see below). Reservation & payment must be made and processed at least (1) week prior to class date requested. In-person classes are a flat rate of $60 and are open to as many people as can comfortably and legally fit in your space. Props will not be provided, so please bring what you need.
🕉 Online classes will follow a similar format to the in-person classes, but instead will be held online via Zoom video. You will receive a link to your class once reservation and payment have been received. Online classes are a flat rate of $35 and are open to as many people as can comfortably and legally fit in your space.
🕉 Class payments may be made via PayPal, Venmo, or Cash App. Please email me at email@example.com to set up your reservation, receive payment information and next steps.
🕉 Any cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance in order to receive a complete and total refund. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- A Willing Disposition
- A Yoga Mat (or other alternative below)
- Yoga Props (if needed for your practice – alternatives below)
- A Computer or Phone & WiFi (if participating in an online class)
- A Bluetooth or Plug-In Speaker (for better sound quality for online classes)
- Yoga Mats & Prop Options (useful for practice, but not necessary):
- Use what you have around the house – but make sure it’s sturdy!
- Yoga Mats: traditional yoga mats, fitness mats, carpet, beach towel, grass, patio
- Yoga Blocks: traditional yoga blocks, books, soup cans, small boxes or Tupperware
- Yoga Straps: traditional yoga straps, belts, men’s ties, scarf, towel,
- Yoga Blanket: any blanket in the house – or two, beach towel, small pillow,
- Yoga Bolster: traditional yoga bolster, meditation or couch/chair cushion, yoga wheel, books & towel